PitaPata Cat tickers
WELCOME TO MY BLOG

viernes, 29 de enero de 2016

PEACE TODAY MOVIE


Everyday Peace Peace is the promise I make today There's nothing greater for me to say Than to lay down my fears Lay down unhappiness And surrender to The peace I choose today Peace is the gift that I give today No easy shortcut, Peace is the way I will lay down my pride Lay down self-righteousness And surrender to The peace I choose today My all, I give My love for all My all, I give My love for all Peace is the reason we're here today No accident, we've been called by name Called to lay down our lives Stand up for greater good And surrender to the peace we choose today Peace, we choose – today Peace, we bring – today Peace, we live oh-today Peace today.

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...