We use 'used to' for something that happened regularly in the past but no longer happens.
- I used to smoke a packet a day but I stopped two years ago.
- Ben used to travel a lot in his job but now, since his promotion, he doesn't.
- I used to drive to work but now I take the bus.We also use it for something that was true but no longer is.
- There used to be a cinema in the town but now there isn't.
- She used to have really long hair but she's had it all cut off.
- I didn't use to like him but now I do.
And now, fill the gaps on the song by Madonna. Link on the picture